With advancements in technologies, people have shifted online. Everyone prefers buying everything online, including clothes, shoes, books, and even toothpaste.
Buying medicines from an online medical store is common. Now, people prefer ordering medicines from an online medicine delivery app instead of going outside to buy them from nearby pharmacies.
People prefer buying medicines from an online medical store because:
- You can not buy medicines from local pharmacies while sitting in your comfortable spot. With an online medicine delivery app on your phone, you can order medicines anywhere and everywhere.
- Waiting in the long queue to buy medicines is an exhausting job. Thus it takes time to buy medicines from a local store. Buying medicines from an online medical store takes a maximum of 5 minutes. So, you don’t need to spare an hour from your busy schedule to buy medicines.
- You don’t get enough choices in medicines in your local store. An online medicine delivery app offers a range of choices in medicines for you to buy.
- In a local pharmacy, the cost of medicines is usually more because of the involvement of a middleman. An online medical store supplies medicines directly from a drug manufacturer to its customers thus selling cost-effective medicines. An online medical store even offers various discounts and promo codes to its customers.
- Returning bought medicines to a local pharmacy is not possible. It is possible to exchange or return medicines with an online medical store on your phone. Every online medicine delivery app provides customer support to its customers. Returns and refunds are easy with an online app.
This shows why people prefer purchasing medicines from an online medical store instead of their nearby pharmacies.
Just be cautious of a few things while purchasing from an online medical store in India:
- Confirm the license of the online medicine delivery app you are using on the government website.
- Look for the address and number of the online pharmacy you are using.
- See if the app asks for a valid prescription before selling medicines.
- Don’t get attracted by the website or discounts that look too good to be true of an online store.
- Check for security before sharing your financial details.
- Examine the medicine’s expiry date, quality, smell, packaging, and texture before using.
If you are unsure about your app, try Truemeds. Because:
- Truemeds is a registered app under the registrar of companies RoC-Kanpur.
- Truemeds has mentioned all the details, including number and address, on the app and website.
- Truemeds follow the guidelines and sell medicines with a valid prescription.
- It offers legit discounts of up to 72% on every order.
- Truemeds is fully secure for its customers.
- It sells CDSCO approved medicines and does not sell expired, dilutes, and fake drugs.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links. Photo Credit RF123