Modern country home designs are an idyllic classic that steps away from the purely traditional style and allows playful and aspects nominal notes. All one needs to do is pay attention to the textures, colors, patterns, and furniture to get those country-style interiors. Even you can blend traditional designs with contemporary furniture to design your modern countryside home.
Take advantage of the fantastic location in a perfectly landscaped outdoor area and reinforce the modern aesthetics. There are certain elements in modern country home plans that create wide-open spaces and the use of luxury textiles on a rural property by making it more contemporary.
Modern Country Home Designs
You can search for some modern country home designs online and choose the best template for your home. Else you can read the following section to understand some basic designs:
- Striking Patterns: Produce a strikingly fresh look within the traditional design with the right patterns. For example, it is possible to create a dramatic look by choosing a floral or botanical motif in an unexpected spot. Geometrics and repeated shapes or rhythmic patterns can look better in your modern country home.
- Natural And Organic Textures: Create rough surfaces with the use of natural materials and you can use the same materials on your walls and floors. Expose bricks or bare plasters to give that touch of imperfections to your property. While the walls may seem warm and soft to touch, they may carry uneven tones. Make good use of rough linen, sheepskins, and natural floor coverings to create organic textures.
- Old And New Furniture: Another good idea for modern country home designs is to make the right mix of traditional furniture pieces with modern furniture. You can search for some modern furniture that has much storage space for your modern home and install them with your traditional beds and sofa sets. But to change the look and theme of your modern home, you can change the upholstery of your traditional furniture.
- Warm And Earthy Colors: Making the right choices for colors is of utmost importance, and it is how you make use of those colors. Always go for shades that one is are naturally drawn to rather than go for a color just because it is in fashion. Highlight specific areas and enhance architectural details with intense hues. Add drama with zingy colors to add some shades to the inner spaces.
- Add wood and natural materials: No modern country design idea is complete without the use of wood. Those exposed beams, wooden floorboards, and wood paneling is a must in a country home. You can use wallpaper that looks like exposed brick or wood paneling to create that rural look.
- Keep it simple: Another essential element of modern country home design is simplicity. Country style wins your heart because of its simplicity and minimalism. Neutral colors, comfortable living, and ample space make them feel warm and welcoming.
- The practicality: Modern country style homes are built with a purpose and to allow a particular way of living. There is nothing superficial about an authentic country style home that is workout the unnecessary frills and carries a look of minimal fuss.
Every modern country home design carries luscious greenery and picturesque views around. Well, make sure that there are elements of water and greenery around to complete the picture. While a location on top of a cliff would be perfect for a country home, sometimes one has to settle for less. Country home with vast inner spaces and great views plus expansive gardens would be a great home and justify the modern aesthetics of a country home.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. This post is in collaboration with Anna Wrench. She is a contributor to The Mommy Cooler Blog. All opinions are hers. See Bio below. Image credit Shutterstock
Anna Wrench is a knowledgeable and qualified blogger. Here you can see my skills which give you brief ideas on understanding all the concepts with different themes. I adore writing a blog on many topics, like Home Improvement, Automotive, Business, Health, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Pet, etc. Follow Her social accounts below