This shopper has been compensated by SheSpeaks, Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, and Mondelez International group. All opinions are mine alone.”
With all the hype that surrounds the Big Game, being the teams or the final scores nothing gets you ready than having great food to keep the game alive! The atmosphere surrounding the Big Game will make friends and families clash together with their favorite teams, but the food will bring it all together!!
While planning for our Big Game event, we have to plan out what we will have. The extent of the game will depend on what will be the snack or food choices. I love to keep it simple and easy and I love dip! I mean who doesn’t love dips? Want a really good recipe that says Game Time deliciousness? Then you need to try my Easy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip! Yes, you heard right it’s easy. Just set and forget and it will be ready for the Big Game is about to start.
I mean I will be honest, I am not a big fan of sports, but I am a huge fan of food. Eating is a sport when it comes to making something you will be dreaming of making again. Even more so this recipe does partner well with Ritz Crackers and a cold Coca-Cola Zero Sugar! I do love to eat but I also love to save little calories.
This recipe only calls for a few ingredients which will include cans of chicken, hot sauce, cheese, ranch dressing, cream cheese and a crockpot! You can gather all of these items right at your local Walmart for an easy one stop!
- 2 cans of chunk chicken
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- ¾ cup Hot Sauce (I love using Frank’s Buffalo Hot sauce)
- 1 ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 box of Ritz Crackers
- 1 Veggies of your choice (Carrots or Celery cut)
- Scallion for garnish
- Get your crockpot ready to throw in all of these ingredients, except for the ½ of cup of cheese you will need at the end.
- Stir in all the ingredients and set to low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Cook on low setting is preferred 4-6 hours.
- Serve with Ritz Crackers and Enjoy!
- When most people hear that whistle blow, they’re excited for kickoff. It’s about getting the kids setting aside their differences, sharing a Coca-Cola, and cheering on their favorite team. But it’s more about everyone coming together for game time. This Easy Buffalo Chicken dip will be your winner for any game day gathering!
Leave me a comment letting me know how you celebrate your #Togetherforgametime snacks with Ritz and Coke to share with friends and family!