It’s no secret that MilSpouses are used to putting others first.
Whether it’s your kids, spouse or country, you, along with your family, make sacrifices every single day. Months or years spent away from loved ones inevitably takes a toll on your health – mentally, physically and emotionally.
Thankfully there is a community full of strong men and women who continually support each other and our country.
SpouseLink is an online resource for anyone who has been touched by the Military. From parenting tips to planning the perfect homecoming, SpouseLink is dedicated to serving Military Spouses in the U.S., regardless of age, gender, military branch or any other status.
SpouseLink knows how important self-care is for Military Spouses, so that’s why they’re offering one lucky lady a one-year subscription to FabFitFun! This beauty and wellness subscription box features beauty products, accessories, healthy snacks, jewelry and more. The winner will receive a one-year subscription, which includes four boxes sent on a quarterly basis.
Enter to win here! The contest runs through Valentine’s Day.
February is all about love – don’t forget to show yourself some, too!
Rules of the contest:
- Open to U.S. military spouses only (you may be asked for proof)
- Applicants must be 18 years or older and residents of the U.S. to apply
- Individuals can only apply one time
- Application deadline is 12am EST on February 14, 2018
- Winner will be chosen on February 15, 2018, and will be notified via email around 12pm EST
- By entering, you agree to receive emails from SpouseLink
- We cannot guarantee a specific box or specific products within a box