Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year! With millions of Christmas lights, hundreds of wreaths, thousands of ornaments and preparing a holiday feast for the masses may sound daunting, but the experts at Busch Gardens have Christmas decorating down to a science. […]
THIS BLOG POST IS SPONSORED BY CREST. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. PLEASE SEE MY DISCLOSURE STATEMENT. The Holiday season is officially here! What a perfect time to keep up with your oral routines. Thanksgiving may have gone but we are still munching […]
Cooking in my kitchen you will find an assortment of foods at any time of the year. Around the holidays we often get creative to make dishes every member of our family would like. Coming from a melting pot family with a variety of different cultures you will get to have American- Asian style cooking. Never in that order, but who knows what could be on the palate for dinner tonight.
I have come across Twin Dragon Wonton wrappers. They are the only products of its kind that are vegan, GMO-Free and made with 100% natural ingredients. I found from other wrappers I have used they were very easy to work with. From mistakes made from other types of wrappers, these do not tear as easily. I like this being I was throwing away more than I was keeping. Frying was super fun because they browned fast and were very easy to fry. These wrappers are a very versatile product to make with your non-traditional Asian dishes the new Asian Fusion.
With the Egg Roll Wrappers I received, I decided to make Spring Rolled Filled. Egg Rolls are the favorite of the family when we order traditional Chinese takeout. The ease of this recipe will make you want to make this every chance you get. But don’t take my word for it. Please try it. You will want to try other types of recipes in your kitchen with products from Twin Dragon (JSL Foods).
Easy Spring Rolled Filled Egg Rolls
- 1 bag of cold slaw
- 1 50 pcs. Spring Roll Pastry (keep frozen until you use)
- Hoisin Sauce
- 1 onion sliced and chopped
- 1 lbs. Ground Turkey
- Asian Best Rice Vermicelli Noodles rehydrated and chopped (½ cup)
- Garlic Salt or powder
- 1 egg white
- Oil for frying
- Step 1 In a large skillet brown the ground turkey seasoning with garlic salt (to taste) and hoisin sauce 2 tablespoon. Cooking time should be 10-15 mins on medium heat. Let cool.
- Step 2 Cook Vermicelli noodles according to package
- Step 3 In a large Mixing bowl mix turkey, cold slaw, onion, Hoisin Sauce (2 tablespoon), Vermicelli Noodles. Let ingredients marinate together.
- Step 4 When rolling bring the bottom edge of the wrap tightly over the filling, and then fold in the 2 sides. Finish rolling from bottom to top until the entire wrapper is rolled lining the edge with egg white. Continue until all wrappers are gone.
- Step 5 Heat oil and fry egg rolls evenly on each side. Drain on paper towels.
- Step 6 Notes
- Step 7 Serve with sweet chili sauce or duck sauce!
- Step 8 Enjoy!
Next time you do your shopping for the week. Make sure you go and look for Twin Dragon Wrappers for Wontons, Potstickers and Egg Rolls at your following Albertsons, Shaw’s, Von’s, Stater Bros, Lucky’s, Food Maxx, Fred Meyer, QFC, Cub Foods, Rainbow Foods, Safeway, Associated Stores, Price Rite, Shop Rite, Winco, Price Chopper and Gelson’s stores!
Get Social with JSL Foods
Whether Mommy is helping out with a school project on Pilgrims, arguing with the in-laws on who’s hosting on Thanksgiving Day, or planning the perfect menu to impress her picky sister-in-law, Thanksgiving can be a thankless job. So, the makers of Mommy’s Time Out Wine have a few suggestions for taking […]
To truly pet-proof your home, start by getting down on the floor to see the world the way your pet sees it. This allows you to spot potential hazards that you might not notice from your vantage point. Treat your Pet like you would […]