It’s the New Year, and you are over all the holiday eating, but you are still looking to have an easy meal without all the fuss? Well, I made these easy crab cakes from leftovers from a new years meal. It would make SpongeBob© wanting to make this Crabby Patty© and it’s only a few ingredients. All you need is a box of your favorite Stuffing Mix, Crabmeat, eggs, and water. Easy right? Then you can serve it will a side of Spicy Mayo Sauce and a salad! I hope you like it let me know what you think!
How do you like your Crabcakes?
- 1 cup of water hot
- 1 package of Stuffing Mix ( I use Cornbread Stuffing)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 12 oz of crabmeat flaked(Fresh or packaged)
- Butter or Canola Cooking Spray
- Lemon for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine water and stuffing in a large bowl until the mixture becomes moist. Let stand for 5 mins.
- Add the following to your stuffing the eggs and crab cakes and mix.
- Shape into 6 patties. Place patties on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 mins, increase the temp to 400 degrees to get a crispy top. Serve and enjoy!
- Serve with a side of Spicy Mayo Sauce 1/4 cup of Mayo and add the amount of Siracha to taste. Serve with a side salad.