With the holiday time in full swing. It is hard to think of anything else to eat, but all those great holiday dishes. Here is a meal you can make any day of the week and its quick and easy. Everyone in your family will love it!!!
- 1 lb of Chicken Cutlet
- 1 can of diced tomatoes crushed
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- 1 Tsp of crushed garlic
- 2 Tbs of Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs all purpose flower
- 1 Tsp dry basil or add fresh
- Garlic salt to taste
- Heat oil in skillet pan on medium heat. Add your chicken cooking until brown on both sides for about 5 mins. Set aside and remove from skillet.
- Add vegetables into pan cook and stir for 5 mins until tender. Set aside your vegetables. Add your flour and additional seasonings. Add water to flour mixture to thin out flour mix. Once to your desired consistency add remaining ingredients. Reduce your heat and let simmer for an additional 5 mins or until all ingredients have blended well. Serve.
- You may serve this alone or with cooked pasta.