If you are trying to lose weight, eat better or just have a meal that would be made like a restaurant then this is the dish for you. With the hubby dieting and trying to eat right, food can get kind of boring right with the same dishes being served. But you can change it up if you love shrimp like I do plus with a good helping of Spinach you have a easy dish you are able to make just about for any day of the week!
- 2 pounds of large uncooked shrimp cleaned
- 2 bags of baby Spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger or fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground garlic power
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/8 black pepper
- 1/8 basil
- ¼ cup White Wine (cooking wine is okay)
- 4 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/8 sugar
- 1/8 soy sauce
- 1/8 sesame oil
- Clean your shrimp if not already done. Set aside
- Add all your dry spices together in a bowl. Combine all spices with garlic, soy sauce and sesame oil with shrimp.
- In a large pot or pan, add 2 tablespoon of Olive oil allow to heat for 2 minutes then add shrimp. Cook until pink. Set Shrimp side from heat.
- In the same pot add white wine and remaining olive oil. Add spinach and allow to get wilted. Add shrimp. Serve and enjoy!!!
- You can serve this alone or with Pasta or rice!