The festival officially kicked off May 27th but you have a few weekends left until July 1 to enjoy amazing food selections and savory drink specials, the Food and Wine Festival has to offer to Busch Gardens goers
Don’t miss out on all the fun and excitement Busch Gardens has to offer you and your family this Summer Season!
The Food & Wine Festival takes the taste to a whole new level this year with flavors from around the world including special foods, wines, beers and tequila tastings.
- Cuba – roasted pork Cuban sandwich, fried plantains, flan and a Cuba Libre cocktail.
- Japan – lettuce wraps, chicken dumplings, sushi and green tea ice cream.
- Brazil – grilled beef, pineapple, Brazilian sausage and a rum cocktail.
- South Korea – grilled marinated beef, spicy barbecue ribs, and kimchi.
- Enthusiasts can sample beer flights and pork schnitzel sliders in the Brauhaus.
Individual sampling portions and beverage tastings are available for purchase inside the park. For more information, including complete kiosk menus, visit www.buschgardens.com/