Amusement parks aren’t just for kids but for everyone! Busch Gardens always looks to get everyone involved with fun and excitement! But nothing as exciting as Food and Wine!! The best part this event gets better and better each and every year!
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival offers guests the opportunity to sample a variety of food and beverages not normally served in the park. So put those amusement park favorite aside to try some culinary creations from different parts of the world. You can enjoy authentic tastes from around the world at 15 themed kiosks throughout the park while strolling to your next ride! I can’t wait to go on The Wine on the Rhine river cruise. It is perfect for guests looking to add a little extra ambiance to their tasty adventure.
There are other features that include food and wine pairings with expert wine ambassadors inside Castle O’Sullivan, and for you foodies like myself looking to take advantage of the live chef demonstrations located throughout the park.
The festival officially kicked off last weekend but you have several weekends until July 2 to enjoy amazing food selections and savory drink specials, the Food and Wine Festival has to offer Busch Gardens.
Don’t miss out on all the fun and excitement Busch Gardens has to offer you and your family this Summer Season!
Here is what you need to know about The Busch Gardens Food and Wine Festival in 2017:
- India featuring tandoori chicken, samosas, spicy potato curry, mango burfi, mango mint lassi and masala chai iced tea
- Mediterranean featuring halloumi, lamb burger slider, falafel, baklava, Elios Mediterranean red and white wines, Ouzo cocktails, and iced café au lait
- Island Freeze Frozen Drinks featuring rum runner, mojito, pina colada, Bahama Mama, sangria, strawberry daiquiri, Shark Bite and Bellini
- Chef Demonstrations will be conducted at different times by professional chefs and will include bite-size samples of dishes. Guests will find chef demos in Germany, Oktoberfest, Italy, and Ireland
- Pairings of Note will feature instruction from Busch Gardens wine ambassadors on pairing wines with the right food. Available by reservation and conducted at Castle O’Sullivan, guests can sample different dishes with wines as live band plays
Tips for Savvy Sampling:
- Mix and match 10 entrées, dessert dishes, beer, wine or specialty beverages from any of the kiosks for one delicious price with theFood & Wine Festival Food & Beverage Sampler ($45)
- Upgrade to the Food & Wine Festival Deluxe Food & Beverage Sampler and try 15 items for $60.
- Sip, savor and save with aWine Tasting Trio and get any three of the park’s five wine-tasting experiences for $31.95.