Vacation planning with a family can be an exciting and daunting task! But where can you go with your family and feel like a rock star at the same time? Well, Mexico is there just across the border and you will have a lush tropical forest, beautiful beaches, historical landmarks and food that will make you want more. Mexico vacation rentals can be what I would consider the whole package when it comes to vacations. There is something for everyone at any age! I try to look at locations that have everything not just what I look for in a dream vacation spot but one where it will provide everything for my families needs as well!
We can agree as a family that the beach is where we want to live at when we vacation anywhere. For Beach-lovers like us, we love to go to sit on the beautiful shores and feel our toes in the sand. Or having the option of getting to explore the locations rich historic relics and culture.
I have found that the Luxury Retreats’ stunning private villas offer the ideal home base for an extraordinary vacation in Mexico. From the Mayan Riviera on the Caribbean coast to Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta and the Riviera Nayarit along the Pacific coast. Here are my 5 reasons why you need to pick Mexico as your next luxury vacation destination.
1. Ready for an adventure? If your not the lay on the beach type of person then you will want to explore your surroundings. Mexico offers a huge range of activities and excursions where you can indulge your adventurous side. Some of my research included being able to swim in underground cenotes and marvel at the beauty of the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve on the Mayan Riviera. I have always wanted to zip line through lush tropical rainforests. Where my husband would love to experience world-class deep-sea fishing in Cabo. Some may want to try going on a desert safari through the wilds of the Baja Peninsula. Some adventures would want to dive with whale sharks off the Pacific coast. What I love is that going to a Luxury Retreats, a Concierge will be happy to arrange any activity you wanted to do!
2. Travel Back in time! You will be able to connect with history by exploring the rich culture and ruins. Some might include the Monte Alban in Oaxaca that made carved terraces and pyramids out of the mountainside. If you are in Maya Rivera you will be able to see the famous Mayan Ruins. Some of these locations will offer you a chance to reflect on the experiences of these people when they lived by performing traditional songs and chants. Climb to the top of some of these ruins to take pictures of landscapes you will want to remember forever!
3. Its all about the food! Mexico is known more for its cuisine than anything else. Some of my favorites will include fresh Guacamole, Tacos or try mole, yum! While they have some of these classics in the Luxury Resorts you will want to try the special culinary dishes you will see in various areas of Mexico.
4. The Sun shines the brightest in Mexico! With over 400 beaches no sea lover will ever get bored! Take part is boat excursions in Los Cabos with scavenger hunts to spot dolphins and whales. My favorite will be once the day is done capturing the worlds favorite sunsets!
5. Golf lover? You will have near-perfect weather conditions and exceptional golf courses designed by golfing masters. I never knew that Mexico is a destination of choice for all golf enthusiasts. My husband is very excited to enjoy stunning views of the Sea of Cortez and the surrounding mountains along the coast of Los Cabos! More so to try and play against magnificent backdrops ranging from the turquoise Caribbean sea to jungle foliage on the Mayan Riviera. Even better to get to try the world’s only natural ocean island green in Punta Mita. So exciting for any golfer to experience!
While traveling with my family or friends. I choose to vacation in the utmost in privacy within an exclusive resort setting, away from the hustle and bustle of the hotel zone. I want to be able to listen to the peaceful sound of the waves from my balcony and be able to relax in my hammock with a glorious view of the ocean. I want to be able to enjoy a world-class personal service in the comfort of my vacation home. You can enjoy this too in your daily vacation routine to leave you feeling completely relaxed and transformed!