I am all about supporting local business as a blogger; I found the most exciting way to get the freshest items delivered right to your door by using delivery service from The Neighborhood Harvest. Locally grown in Suffolk, will you get the freshest ingredients to make the perfect salad. Well known on the Southside of Hampton Roads with farm to table fresh greens, eggs, tomatoes and now cucumbers can the homes on the Peninsula now enjoy delivery to their homes.
Do you want to have the perfect salad? Well, this might be the way to get those unique ingredients delivered to your home on a weekly basis. Now I know what you are thinking, this will cost. Actually, no it doesn’t cost as much as you would think. Affordable plans start as low as $11 per harvest box. You can compare prices from your local supermarket grocer, but you can’t beat the freshness compared to store bought greens plus they are organic, pesticide and GMO-Free.
Eating healthy and cooking my food makes this type of Fresh Delivery Service just as exciting and overall very tasty.
Check out what I made with my Harvest Box
- 2 strips of bacon per cutlet
- 4 chicken breast
- ½ cup of honey
- ½ cup of spicy mustard
- ¼ water
- 1 package of Tatsoi from The Neighborhood Harvest
- Micro Greens The Neighborhood Harvest
- Red Leaf Lettuce The Neighborhood Harvest
- Garlic powder for seasoning to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dressing of your choice
- Olive oil to coat pan
- Pre heat oven 350 degrees.
- Clean your chicken and wrap bacon around each cutlet. Place olive oil in the pan and add bacon wrapped chicken.
- Add your honey, water and mustard together, add to chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350.
- Enjoy with your mixed green salad from The Neighborhood Harvest.
Want to learn more about The Neighborhood Harvest? Hampton Roads Housewives In the City will be featuring them at their upcoming ladies night out on April 25. Come by and visit with Allison McDuffie to learn about the delivery service coming soon to the Peninsula.
Looking to Start Delivery Contact Allison at 757-639-4165