Now and then you crave for something different. When it comes to pizza your family may want the traditional flavors like cheese or peperoni. But you may want to have pizza and not feel guilty about it the next day. Recently, I made a veggie pizza that got all my girlfriends going crazy for! It is such a great dish to make for a girls night in!!
Tell me what you think?
- 1 ready-made pizza crust
- 1 ½ Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (I like cheese)
- 1 small can of black olives
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- ½ cup of mushrooms (optional)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese
- Balsamic Glaze
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Flatten pizza dough on pizza sheet.
- Add ingredients as follows, crushed tomatoes, onions, spinach, mushrooms and black olives. Bake in oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove pizza from oven and add balsamic glaze to top.
- To make this non- vegetarian pizza, try it will grilled chicken.
Eat and Enjoy!